Hello, and welcome to my den of silliness. I am Natalie, I’m 22 years old and I live in Puerto Rico.
What should you know about me?
- I love reading! But I don’t have as much time as I did when I was younger, which results in less books read, and pitiful Goodreads challenges 😂
- Netflix and Hulu are my go-to when it comes to procrastination- aka almost all the time.
- Referring to point #2: I even procrastinate while watching TV shows… *stares at my pending Westworld binge watch*
- *whispers* this blog is also sometimes the victim of said procrastination.
- I’m a Spanglish mess. If I’m aware people understand both languages, I tend to mix them both.
This happened at my Pharm school interview *cringes*
- My favorite foods are pizza and mofongo. (Google mofongo and try it. You’ll probably thank me later *winks*)
When I first started this blog in a sudden burst of procrastination, back in 2014 I was a Human Biology student. I have finally finished my degree, and am going for a PharmD. (NSU College of Pharmacy, Puerto Rico Campus, Class of 2021! Go Sharks!)
I am definitely NOT scared to death, why are you asking?
Science, Books and Silly Things first started as a possible book blog, as I had owned a book blog when I was in high school but stopped updating it when I entered college. Since the beginning, though, it felt more personal than that -even though I still blogged about books sometimes, I preferred talking about my life… it felt more like a public diary than something else.
Blogging has always been one of my favorite things, and even though this is still a small blog, (and it will probably stay small ^.^) I’m happy that I have somewhat of an audience. ☺
Thanks for reading this, and I hope you’ll stay in the long run. 🙂 We still have a long way to go! (follow me?)
Leave a comment if you want to!