(I called this The Sequel because I apparently called a post A much needed update on 2015 :3)
Hi everyone! *waves at an empty crowd* Is anyone even following this blog anymore?
Still, I cannot believe I haven’t updated this blog in 6 months! How is this even possible?
Well, I suppose I could blame my busy student life (I could also blame my laziness *shrugs*) but I’m here now!
*skims through the blog to her latest post* Whoa, I did leave you on a somber note there, didn’t I? I’m definitely in a better place now, so let’s list what has happened to me on the last few months, shall we?
- On a birthday post almost 4 years ago, I said I wanted to buy a car. I was finally able to do it! (Although I still have to practice enough to be confident, this is one more step for my independence!)
- My home is finally on its way to be repaired! For the time being, we’re still living at my aunt’s house, but things are definitely looking better -and I would be lying if I said I am not excited about my new room!
- I always talk about my new obsessions on my updates so why would this one be any different?
- During the last few months I caught up with Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It was all fun and games until the day when it was cancelled. I was surely devastated, but NBC saved it! Which brings me to my second obsession- NBC is also the home of-
- The Good Place! Honestly, this show is amazing! If you haven’t watched it, please give it a chance. These past two seasons have been perfect and I’m hoping they keep surprising me. *crosses fingers*
- Anastasia: The Musical– If you follow me on Twitter, you’ve probably read my tweets about it (Especially about In a Crowd of Thousands). I’ve always been a fan of the movie, but the musical is magical, and I love everything about it and I’m hoping to see it someday. *heart eyes emoji*
- My Hero Academia– This one’s more recent, to be honest… but I watched the whole show in a week and honestly, I have no idea how I’ll wait weekly for new episodes. I guess I’ll have to start reading the manga *shrugs, laughing hysterically because she has no time)
- I’m also currently watching 2 k-dramas at the moment: Wok of Love and Rich Man, Poor Woman. I’m not obsessed with them (yet) so I’m not counting them on my list 🙂
- In terms of books, some of the ones I read and loved are The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid, Leah and the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli and I Was Born for This by Alice Oseman. As you can see, I haven’t read much during the past months… I need to fix this somehow.
- In case you’re wondering about school (haha, I would too, after talking about shows for half my post), I’m currently taking 3 classes this summer (Biochemistry, Professionalism and Leadership -lol- and Pharmacy & the Health Care System). Why am I taking 3 classes, you may ask. Well… in order to follow my program’s core classes (aka the ones I needed to take last semester’s classes without falling behind) we had to drop these and take them during the summer session. This also meant that travel study is not an option this time. *crying*. I’m also expected to start my first practice after they’re over if things go my way, so cross your fingers for me, please!
Well, I guess this a nice update. How has your lives been? Let’s start a conversation on the comments! ^.^ I really want to work more on this blog again!