I have been wanting to be nominated for this award for a while. Seriously, have you seen the logo??
It’s flawless!! I was finally nominated… (3 times!!!) on the past couple of days, and I feel so honored!! I will definitely answer all the questions. It will be a long post, guys..! That’s how grateful I am. *nods*
Okay, the rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. (done. :D)
- Put the Award logo on your blog. (Done.)
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven blogs.
Okay… the questions!!!
- What’s the saddest book you’ve ever read?
P.S. I love you. I couldn’t stop crying throughout the whole book! (I want to read it again.)
- What’s your favorite animal, and why?
Dolphins, because 1) They are too cute for words 2) They are so smart!
- Would you rather write a best selling book that everyone loves but you, or write a book that only you love?
This one’s hard. I would choose writing a book only I love, because, even if I wouldn’t gain money, I would have fun writing it, and I would probably learn so much about myself writing it!
- What’s your opinion on potatoes? (Yes, this is a very important question. It’s for research purposes.)
*is uncomfortable* Well… potatoes are delicious. *hides*
- What’s the longest amount of time you’ve spent marathoning a movie/ TV series?
About 13-14 hours watching HP 1-6
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
Well, I had blogged for a while, but I stopped, and then I realized I wanted to share my thoughts and feelings in a place other than FB and Twitter 🙂
- If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite word? (The way it sounds, the meaning, whatever. Just your favorite word, for any reason.)
Oligodendrocyte. It’s a cool word, that’s all. 😀
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? (Disregarding costs and such)
London, definitely London.
- What’s the last song you listened to?
I Know Places by Taylor Swift.
Now, for My Lost Lexicon’s… (If I already answered the questions, I will skip them! :D)
- What is the most favorite thing about your blog?
The fact that I can be honest with myself and my feelings. It’s my safe place.
- What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
My dreams… and the people I love the most.
- If you are given a choice to pick any job in the world, what would it be?
I would want to work at a book publisher… 🙂 But working to be a pharmacist is so much fun…!
- Which is that one book which you would want to re-write or write?
Are you asking me what do I wish I had written or..? If that’s the question, I wish I could have written the Graceling trilogy… and written two more books about Katsa and Po. ❤
- What is your favorite Movie quote?
“Houston, we’ve got a problem!” XD
- Who is your shrink and why?
My best friend, Jessica. She’s the only person at Uni that has seen me cry. She absolutely understood. That’s hard to find. I will miss her.
- So any secret talent?
I wish! :3
- What is the cleverest word you know?
Sternocleidomastoid. (I’m kidding.)
- What is the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
To stop following people that don’t make the effort. 🙂
Last but not least, Callie’s questions!
- What’s your favorite term of endearment? (To call or be called)
Dear, dearie. *shrugs* Original, I know…! haha
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
My mom. She has gone through a lot thoughout her life, and she’s still going strong. She still has a lot of fight left.
- How do you like your coffee? If you aren’t a coffee drinker, what is your favorite beverage and why?
- What is your favorite genre of music and your favorite artist?
Pop, Pop Rock, I guess. My favorite artist is most definitely Taylor Swift. She has been for a while.
- What do you do for a living?
I’m a college student… studying to be a pharmacist someday.
- What has changed about you in the last five years?
Not much, I guess. The people I hang out with, the fact that I don’t want to be a doctor anymore… *shrugs*
- What’s your favorite movie? Why?
Um, I don’t watch a lot of movies… Maybe Silver Lining’s Playbook, because 1) Jennifer Lawrence 2) It’s perfect.
- What’s your favorite hobby?
Reading. 🙂 It relaxes me.
- You find $100 on the floor in the grocery store, what do you do?
Honestly, I would give them to the cashier. Someone else needs them more than I do.
- How do you keep yourself calm in stressful situations?
Reading and taking a shower. Not exactly in that order. xD
So now… my questions:
- What’s the last time you hugged someone?
- Do you consider that you have a good life?
- Have you made any of your dreams come true yet?
- What is your favorite TV show? Why?
- What’s your favorite song right now?
- What’s your idea of happiness?
- Favorite quote?
- What’s your favorite food?
- Favorite drink?
- If you could go anywhere at all right now, where would you go?
So… I nominate: (Only 5 people because I’m lazy xD)