I had the honor of being nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Theodora Zheng! 🙂
It’s my second award and I’m too happy for words (Seriously, you have no idea.)
Okay, let’s do this!
Post 11 random facts about yourself
Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same
Let the bloggers know you have nominated know they have been nominated
11 facts about me… hm, let’s see:
- I am pretty sure my patronus is a dolphin
- I am addicted to the internet
- For the reason above, I don’t have internet in my phone
- My dream is to visit London.
- I hope to meet Taylor Swift one day. (Or see her in a concert. I love her music)
- I have recently started wearing lipstick and love it more than I thought I would.
- I have no survival skills whatsoever, so I would be the first to die in a dystopia or a horror movie.
- I get distracted too easily.
- I watch too many TV Shows.
- If I miss someone, I wait for him or her to make contact first from fear of being rejected.
- I spend a lot of time in my room. 😀
Questions, questions, questions!! 😀
1. Do you prefer cities, suburbs, or villages?
Cities. Even though I have never lived in one, I love how they’re always alive and that everyone always has somewhere to go 🙂
2. Do you find it more productive to write longhand (pen, pencil, paper) or on a computer/typewriter?
Depends on what I’m writing. If it’s for school, I prefer to write longhand first. It helps me concentrate. If it’s for a blog post, I actually prefer writing directly into a computer because I can edit while I’m writing. (I know, I’m weird like that!)
3. What’s your favorite flavored drink?
Huh, I might have to say a strawberries and cream frapuccino 😀
4. What is the dream closest to your heart (that you’re willing to share)?
To find love someday. 🙂
5. What song has been stuck in your head? Or what song have you been listening to recently?
Oh, this one’s easy. Blank Space by Taylor Swift 😀
“Darling I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream!” 😉
6. Name something you do to destress.
Blog, read, listen to music, watch TV shows, etc xD
7. Describe your current fashion, and ideal fashion. If they’re different, what’s stopping you?
Current: a T-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes. Anything comfortable. My ideal fashion is to wear dresses, boots and everything with a skirt 😀 What’s stopping me? Both laziness and the fact that I have to wear jeans and comfortable clothes to my labs.
8. Why do you smile each day?
My family, music and my friends.
9. What’s the most pressing issue facing the world today? Not just America or your specific country, but the globe.
The fact that most of the people haven’t accepted that globalization is real, and that we’re all the same. Things have changed in the world, and the fact that centuries old prejudice is still going on sickens me.
10. How do you feel about Tuesdays?
I like Tuesdays. I like that they are not Mondays (I hate Mondays) and that I’m getting used to the week’s work. I also like the classes I take on Tuesdays next semester! 😀
11. Is the penny useful?
This is a curious question. I like the idea of pennies. I like that they’re small, and that without them, a dollar is not a dollar. 😀 (curious question, curious answer xD)
Now, for my questions!!
What’s your favorite article of clothing? Why?
What’s your favorite song?
If you could choose a quote to live on for the rest of your life what would it be?
Have you made any of your dreams come true?
What’s your favorite book?
If you had to choose something to eat for the rest of your life, what would that be?
What’s your favorite word? Least favorite word?
Dream place to travel to?
Happiest day of your life?
So, I’ll tag some people (I don’t know how many followers they have, so I really don’t care! xD)
One Less Lonely Blog | Inertial Confinement | I Can’t Possibly Be Wrong All The Time | Oh, Read it in a Day | Feminine and Feline | The Girl in the Little Black Dress
4 thoughts on “The Liebster Award”
LikeLiked by 1 person
Congrats! And thanks for the nomination! I’ll get to work on this ASAP!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Congratulations, and thank you so much! I can’t promise when I’ll get around to accepting, I’m a notoriously bad accepter of these things, but I am always overjoyed and honored by the award. Thank you again!
LikeLiked by 2 people
And done! Now I’m going through and following the other blogs you nominated because they sound like fun! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person