Happy birthday to me!
I’m officially nineteen. I have not done much to change my life during the last year, apart from starting this blog. Starting SB&ST feels like a milestone, you know. I have realized how much I love writing and keeping a record of what I think at a certain moment. I have made new friends, left some behind, and I don’t regret any of my choices. One should never regret the past.
As for now, I want to start fresh, you know. New year, new life. Now that I’m nineteen, I have 19 goals I want to achieve (sooner or later)
- Post more regularly, and about things relevant to other people.
- Get my blog to be (if not famous) a smart thing to read, not just light reading.
- Get my GPA up. Seriously, that is a must for me!
- Start looking for internships. I will probably take a class this summer while I achieve goal #2.
- Participate during my classes (And life in general)
- Wear more dresses.
- Spend less time online and socialize more.
- Care less about everyone’s opinion of me.
- Develop an opinion.
- Share said opinion with the world.
- Read more books.
- Start a hobby (Preferrably a novel)
- Get a job (at least during the summer)
- Buy a car.
- Be more independent.
- Start saving for a London trip.
- Exercise more.
- Eat better.
- In general, to Keep moving forward. This is my motto for my next year.